We value your visits to our web site. Because of this, we want you to know what we do and don't do with any personal information you give us through our web site and what we won't do with that information.
We will only use your personal information in the ways specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way in which we use your personal information, unless you consent to the new usage.
What We Do
- Information gathered from fill-in forms is kept in a protected database on our server for later retrieval. All such information is periodically deleted from the database.
- All information gathered from fill-in forms on our web site is sent to our offices for processing and fulfillment.
- Prayer requests marked 'confidential' are shared only with Pastoral Staff and a designated administrator who downloads and reports each request.
- Prayer requests marked 'Submit to prayer chain' are sent to all members of the prayer chain as they are submitted.
What We Don't Do
- We do not sell, trade or rent personal information gathered from the web site to any third-party.
- We do not 'trap' e-mail addresses from unsuspecting browsers on the web site.
- We do not release personal information about any web site visitor unless first requesting permission from that person.